1. Trans-Express Service is provided by Trans-Express Inc. This is an agreement between Trans-Express, Inc. and the affiliate at the time of registration. Trans-Express, Inc. will assign a permanent address in the United States to the affiliate and / or their authorized users to direct the delivery of all their purchases over the Internet.
2. Registration for Trans-Express US shipping address service is free. The affiliate will only pay the costs related to the merchandise shipping process that apply to each country.
3. Trans-Express, Inc. is the provider of the international delivery service for your online purchases and, as such, is responsible for its effectiveness. All claims must be made by creating a ticket here, or by contacting your local representative, or by calling us at (305) 592-0839 in the USA.
4. The address of Trans-Express, Inc., 7801 NW 37th St, Doral, FL 33195-6503, operates for international shipping and is exempt from sales tax by the state of Florida for all purchases addressed to this address.
For packages delivered over the counter in Miami, the customer must present proof of international travel (airline ticket) to be exempt from sales tax.
5. At the time of registration, the affiliate authorizes Trans-Express, Inc. to receive their correspondence through multiple means, including American mail (USPS). It is the customer's obligation to provide USPS with Form 1583 authorizing Trans-Express, Inc. to receive their correspondence.
6. Trans-Express, Inc. service includes: reception, classification, and transportation of your package to its final destination. Excludes taxes and duties.
7. All merchandise whose value exceeds $2,500 USD requires an export license and is subject to special handling under E.E.I. (Electronic Export Information) protocols.
After receiving all the necessary documentation, Trans-Express processes and dispatches the merchandise within the following 24 hours.
8. The Affiliate authorizes Trans-Express, Inc., and / or the local representative in each country, to charge in accordance with the following payment methods, available to the affiliate at the time of registering their Trans-Express Us shipping address:
● In advance with automatic charge to your credit card
● Cash on delivery charged to your credit card
● Payments through PayPal.
● Wire transfer
Likewise, by this same means the affiliate authorizes Trans-Express, Inc. to charge direct and indirect incidental charges associated with the handling of purchases; such as: customs taxes, value added taxes (VAT), storage, special handling, repacking, weight, volume and any other charge that is generated for the shipment of your merchandise.
9. For your security, Trans-Express, Inc. never stores credit card information. They are tokenized through the acquiring bank from the moment of registration. Trans-Express, Inc. at no time captures or stores PAN (Primary Account Number) information. In addition, Trans-Express, Inc is a PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) certified company.
10. The units used for credit card charges are: US dollars and pounds or kilograms depending on the destination.
11. All shipments are subject to being charged for dimensional weight, when physical weight is exceeded. The following is the formula that is used to calculate dimensional weight (the higher weight [either physical or dimensional] will apply).
Length x width x height (in inches) divided by 166 = the dimensional weight of the box. For more information on this topic, check out our calculator.
12. Trans-Express, Inc. reserves the right to add additional protection (“bubble wrap”) to packages it deems fragile. These have an additional cost according to the size of the package. The affiliate can choose to reject this service, but by doing so, they release Trans-Express, Inc. from all responsibility for any damage that the package may suffer in transport to their country.
13. Basic Insurance: Trans-Express, Inc., provides the member at no additional cost, a basic insurance in case of loss or damage, with coverage of U.S.$ 9.00/lb. up to a maximum of U.S. $100.00. The affiliate has the option of insuring for a higher value, at an additional cost, which must be requested by means of a ticket here. Additional insurance is subject to restrictions and deductibles.
14. Transportation costs are charged according to the payment method chosen by the member at the time of registration. Shipments for delivery in regions or cities other than the country's capital are subject to additional charges. Check shipping and handling costs to your country in our calculator or by calling your local representative.
15. The rates listed on the website pages are subject to change without prior notice. However, Trans-Express will make efforts to communicate any changes made.
16. Trans-Express, Inc. does not assume any responsibility regarding the quality, quantity, brand or any other aspect of the merchandise or services that the Affiliate acquires or obtains to be transported by Trans-Express service. Any claim or dispute must be resolved directly with the seller or with the commercial establishment from which the affiliate obtained the merchandise or service.
17. Trans-Express reserves the right to open and inspect all merchandise received from the customer at our facilities and reserves the right to refuse service when deemed necessary.
18. The affiliate to Trans-Express US shipping address service is responsible for the information provided for service contracting, and therefore acquires the obligation to notify Trans-Express, Inc., for any change related to their personal information or payments.
19. Trans-Express service is designed solely and exclusively for lawful purposes. Trans-Express, Inc., works with the respective local and international authorities for the identification and legal processing of natural or legal persons who use the Trans-Express service illegally. It is Affiliate's obligation to report identity problems or loss of personal documentation or payments, by creating a ticket, accessing here.
Trans-Express, Inc. reserves the right to detain any merchandise that is suspected or identified to have been acquired through a fraudulent or illegal transaction. The information obtained in these cases is shared with local and international authorities that monitor and combat online fraud.
Trans-Express, Inc. reserves the right to reject any merchandise that is visibly damaged, wet, dirty, or is making noise.
20. Types of delivery: home and / or over the counter. These types of deliveries are at the discretion of our representative agencies in each country. Most representative agencies offer both options. For more information on this, please write us a ticket here.
21. Trans-Express reserves the right to dispatch packages to those countries that need a commercial invoice for their process. Likewise, Trans-Express can send parcels without prior notification to countries that do not require a mandatory invoice.
22. Trans-Express, Inc. reserves the right to dispose of your abandoned packages in the manner it deems appropriate after a period not exceeding three (3) months and thirty (30) days for correspondence, catalogs and magazines. All costs associated with the disposal of merchandise can be charged to the customer.
23. Trans-Express, Inc. charges exclude additional charges made by foreign banks.
24. Restricted Merchandise: there are products that have international or local restrictions either for dispatch by air from the United States or for entry to different countries. All merchandise received of this nature is subject to additional handling charges. For more information, please see Restricted Products.
25. Trans-Express does not transport the following: pornographic material, cash, alcoholic beverages, firearms, perishable products, animals, medicines and tobacco (unless these can be shipped under your country's regulations). Please consult us before submitting these materials. Trans-Express will return this merchandise to the original supplier. All charges associated with the handling of these products will be charged to the customer's account.
26. Trans-Express, Inc. reserves the right to change terms and conditions without prior notice. It is the customer's responsibility to review and find out about them. If the client does not agree with the terms and conditions, they can cancel the service.
For customs purposes in the Dominican Republic, our representative agent is Vimenpaq.